Silicone lube is my favourite kind of lube. It’s light, extremely slippery and stays lubey for longer than any other type of lube.
Not only is it a wonderful aid for having sex though. I have found some other fantastic uses for silicone lube too. Here I’ve listed 5 of my favourite reasons to use silicone lube.
1. Sex – this goes without saying. I feel that silicone lube enhances the sensations. It helps to make a woman nice a wet before she’s even been worked up which is a great tip for the men. I always use a generous amount of silicone lube, not just on the naughty bits but also on the pelvic bone and inner thighs too. This helps when the woman needs to rub and gyrate her clitoris against her partner to help her reach orgasm.
2. Masturbation. So many people that I work with don’t think to use silicone lube for solo masturbation or masturbation on a partner. It makes doing techniques (especially male masturbation) so much easier and just makes it feel nicer in general.
3. Have you ever had sex with your partner and felt a little conscious of your belly rubbing against theirs. If you haven’t quite got sweaty yet and your skin seems to drag and pull against theirs distracting you form all the wonderful horny feelings you should be concentrating on? Try rubbing some silicone lube over your tummy before sex and you’ll feel the difference of your skin and how effortlessly it glides over theirs.
4. Hair serum. This may sound crazy but it works! Silicone lube smoothes down flyaway hairs AND gives your hair a lovely shine, without making your hair greasy. Be careful not to use too much though or it will become greasy looking. Considering it does exactly the same as any other hair serum on the market, using silicone lube is cheaper than buying a small bottle of hair serum for £30! A very cost effective and practical option of de- frizzing!
5. Make yourself look super sexy by smoothing some silicone lube over your breasts or chest (for the gents) before you take a bath or shower with your partner. You will notice that the waterproof effect of the silicone lube makes the droplets of water hold on your skin and they’ll make you look absolutely irresistible. Of course this works just as nicely on thighs, arms and bums. If you wanted to greet and surprise your lover in a very sexy way, use this silicone lube trick and open your door to them in nothing but a tiny white towel. The silicone lube makes the water droplets hold on your skin longer and makes your skin feel amazingly silky too! Just another tip on this note, candle light makes the water droplets look fantastic against the skin.
Remember folks, silicone lube is not recommended for use with silicone and jelly rubber toys. Always check on the packaging for advice.
So there are my 5 favourite reasons for using silicone lube. And just so you know my favourite silicone lubes are ID Millennium, Give Lube and UberLube. I have all, use all and HIGHLY recommend trying all!
Loads of love,