Would you like to treat your man to a fun day out or a date experience that he’ll never forget?
Most people love dating and we’ve all been on the classic dates like cinema and then to dinner. But how boring and predictable are they? I suggest doing something completely out of the norm. A date that will tick all of his boxes and give you serious ‘women points’ (a make believe point system that puts you up there with worlds coolest girlfriend/ wife).
I’ve listed 7 date ideas here that are sure to blow your man away and give you both an experience that you can talk and laugh about years after the actual event.
1. Track day date– Has your man got a favourite car that he has always dreamed of driving? Maybe he just likes the idea of being able to whizz round a track at 120 mph? There are so many of these track days available round the country now so booking can be easy and convenient. Also try these deal-sites now as you can get great discounts.
2. Paintballing date – This would be fun with just you two playing against strangers but if you had a group of friends you could arrange a fun day out for you all. Possible women against men? Either way, many men love the excitement and trill of running around dodging bullets and trying to get head shots on their mates. Every man I’ve spoken to that has gone paintballing actually enjoys the pain of getting hit too. Or at least inflicting the pain on their friends. Men ‘ey.
3. Target practice date – I went on one of these recently and it really was so much fun. We used shot guns, air rifles, air hand guns, bow and arrows, axes, knives and crossbows. It was a whole day out on a lovely big farm and we met loads of nice people, had a lovely lunch outside and even had an awards ceremony after. I can’t resist telling you that I won a prize for best female shot gun skills – woohoo! Men tend to love this kind of thing as there is a primal instinct in them to like dangerous weapons. ‘Normal people’ never get the opportunity to use these kind of things but here it’s all done in a safe environment and is loads of fun.
4. Strip club date – This would probably give you the ultimate amount of ‘woman points’. There’s no denying that men love confident, sexy woman dancing around half naked. There is something quite empowering for a man to be performed for. And the whole experience of going to a good strip club can be very erotic for both you and your partner. The fact that you have the confidence to allow him to watch another woman is very sexy. Also you can get some great ideas from the strippers as to how they move and seduce the men with their bodies. You’ll probably find that the sex you and your man have after coming back from a strip club date is incredibly intense and passionate.
5. Dirty date night or weekend in a hotel – This gives them sex which, however you look at it is going to be a great date in their eyes. The great thing about you actually planning this is that you have actually instigated it, something that most men love. The fact that you are proposing a dirty date night or weekend gets you both out of the house and already sets the tone for a night of fun, passion and possibly filth (yay) You can prepare for this date by buying yourself something sexy that makes you feel awesome, getting in some porn and possibly even some sex toys and lube to experiment or play with.
6. Important football match of his choice date – If your man is a football fan there would be no better treat for him than this. It shows that you are taking an interest into his hobbies and wanting to enjoy some time with him, sharing them. He will be majorly excited with the build-up and anticipation of the match. My only hope is that his team gets the result that he wants or you may have a miserable man on your hands at the end of the game.
7. A parachute jump, hand glide or sky dive – anything that will give you both a huge adrenaline rush. This will be a great way for you both to push the boundaries and do something exciting, scary and challenging. Not only will this invigorate you both in general but you may just find yourselves both open to explore more exciting things sexually too. The fact that you have both been willing to step out of comfort zone will probably push you to do more things like that give you both a rush of excitement!
So there you have 7 cool date ideas for men. If any jump out at you because you think your man will enjoy them, have a look into them online and remember to check out these new deal sites that are everywhere.
Not only will you give your man a lovely selfless treat, but you’ll have loads of fun with him and you’ll stand out as being creative and different with your date selections. Which will hopefully raise the bar and encourage him to organise the perfect date for you too.
All my love