Cheap £3 Vibe Review
Coloured Lady Finger Vibrator
This is a classic old-school style vibrator. No frills & cheap as chips but does the job. This is the kind of toy that is great for a ‘newbe’ to sex toys. You can work your way from a very low vibration to quite a high intensity one. It’s great for clitoral stimulation and for penetration. The material used is quite hard (it’s made with an abs plastic) so it will depend on whether you like a firm material to get you off or a softer silicone or jelly rubber type of material. To be honest I think it’s quite nice to mix it up. It’s not the most attractive toy in the world in my opinion but you can get them from a multitude of other brands in a huge variety of colours and patterns including a chrome & gold (which I do quite like as its very ‘James Bond’. You can’t really go wrong with a toy like this as it is so cheap that you don’t really mind how long it lasts. But as you would expect, you do get what you pay for so don’t expect to pay £3 for a toy and it last for lifetime- not gonna happen.
- Ridiculously cheap
- Easy to clean and very hygienic as material isn’t porous
- Works from a low to high vibration with easy swivel base control
- Comes in a wide selection of colours
- Great for first time sex toy users
- Only uses 1 AA battery
- Quality is what you’d expect from a £3 toy
- Not the quietest of toys
- No frills, it is what it is
As I’ve said I think it’s a great toy for beginners. It’s cheap, cheerful and does what it says on the tin so to speak. It’s not the kind of toy an experienced or adventurous sex toy user would go for and it’s by far not my favourite toy in the world but still worth trying just to say you have one. For the price of it- why not have one! Any men reading this- don’t buy this toy if you are trying to impress a girlfriend/ wife. We know cheap when we see it!
- Alternate between sliding the shaft up and down the labia and over the clitoris in long stroking motions before changing direction and using the toy to penetrate for a while. Keep on doing this repeating each motion as many times as you like and for as long as feels right.
- Start with a low vibration and slowly work your way up.
- Take your time.
- Always use a sex toy cleaner after use.
- Remove battery so spring connection doesn’t rust