Ultra 7 Remote Control Egg
First let me confess I didn’t just try this baby in the comfort of my bedroom, nooooo. I actually took the Ultra 7 remote control Egg out onto the streets! I wore it to do my grocery shopping. It made it much more interesting, as I’m sure you can imagine!
Vibrating eggs like this are fab because they are small and can be used on all of the erogenous zones (male and female) during sex or for solo play. But they are also designed to be inserted vaginally or anally and you or your partner can set the vibrations off by remote control as you please. Only use remote control eggs that come with retrieval cords or else you may need to visit A&E to get them retrieved for you!
As the name suggests there are 7 vibration settings that I have to say are very powerful. We women aren’t as sensitive inside the vagina so they kind of need to be.
- Small size- this means easy access to all hotspots and not uncomfortable to wear out for ‘longer than normal periods of time’.
- Lots of fun for couples or singles to use.
- Small controller so the whole world won’t guess you’re rocking your partner’s world with the touch of a button.
- Easy to use. Seriously, a caveman wouldn’t have problems working this toy.
- Batteries included- always a bonus. It’s so annoying when you buy a toy and then discover once eagerly getting it out to try at home that it needs weird, hard to get batteries. Not cool.
- Waterproof. I don’t know if this counts as a pro considering it’s designed to be ‘worn’ somewhere wet but hey, I added it in anyway as you can use it on the outer body when you’re in the bath or shower.
- You have to twist both sides of the remote control egg to close it and conceal the battery compartment and although both sides close, they don’t shut flush. Leaving a slight indented seam. That’s because they use a rubber ring around the inside of this to make it waterproof. So when cleaning you need to open it and clean around the ring. This just makes it a bit longer to clean properly.
- A bit loud (saying that, the vibrations are powerful).
Price- Very reasonable (Approx. £35) Well worth the money in my opinion. It’s well made and trust worthy.
Functionality – strong vibrations, nice variations.
How it feels – The actual egg feels lovely and smooth. The sensation while it is inside is ….interesting and feels very naughty (and exciting) if you are out and about!
I definitely recommend everyone to try a remote control egg as they are a lovely change to ‘standard’ sex toys used mainly for external vibration or straight penetration.